ABB is hiring for Technical Support Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
ABB Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Technical Support Engineer
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: Any Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2020, 21, 22, 23
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Salary: Min ₹ 4 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
You will be employed by the Drive Products division in the Motion Business Area, situated in Bengaluru, India, as a Technical Support Engineer, reporting to the R&D Local Unit Lead.
You will be in charge of resolving VFD hardware and software issues, assisting clients with installing the VFD in new applications, and taking the lead on remote desk connections in addition to offering prompt support.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Either a newer driver or one to three years of experience
- Experience working with AC drives as a Technical Support Engineer
- Electrical drive experience
- The capacity to identify and resolve simple drive technical problems
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities
- Assisting our clients at the corporate level
- Sending difficult issues to the product engineering team so they can be solved and then implemented in field drives
- Posing focused queries to clients in order to identify the issue’s source and provide assistance fast. corresponding via phone or email with CP/OEM engineers until the technical problem is fixed
- Setting priorities, keeping track of open issues, and completing them before the deadline
- Keeping track of client communications and technical issue fixes
- Considering client input, taking appropriate corrective action when necessary, and sharing one’s own service development skills.
- Interacting with clients and establishing long-lasting relationships with them to guarantee local client expansion, happiness, and retention in addition to sales
- In close communication with the technical Product Management team, Project
- Management, engineering, sales, and other interested parties who facilitate the implementation of the creation and delivery of training courses.
Leading technological company ABB Drive Products provides top-notch drives and softstarters to machine makers, infrastructure companies, and industries. Our products, global reach, and local presence enable our customers to increase productivity, safety, and energy efficiency. Our success is rooted on our people and culture. Every day, all of us together make a difference for our clients.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.