Accenture is hiring for Customer Service New Associate. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Accenture Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Customer Service New Associate
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this position, you must answer common difficulties mostly using precedent and broad standards.
- You interact mostly with members of your own team and your immediate supervisor.
- You will receive comprehensive instructions for every task in this position.
- The choices you make have an impact on your own work and are regularly monitored.
- You will work as an individual contributor on a team with a clearly defined, limited area of work.
- Be aware that this position may need you to work shifts that rotate.
What are we looking for?
- Flexible and adaptable
- The capacity for effective teamwork
- Verbal and written communication
- Quick learning agility
What would you do?
You will work closely with our business process delivery team to oversee daily administrative and operational tasks and make sure that all procedures are followed and deadlines are reached. You will be a member of the Domestic Language team, which is fluent in Hindi and English and has a solid understanding of the cultural background in managing transactions. A plus would be being able to read and write well in one of the regional languages (Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, or Urdu).
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. We provide Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song, all powered by the greatest global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres, combining unrivalled experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 sectors. Every day, our 699,000 employees serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human imagination. In order to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, we embrace the power of change.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.