Accenture is hiring for Associate Software Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Accenture Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Multiple Locations, India
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc
- Batch: 2022, 2023
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Join our team as we create, maintain, and develop technologies that enhance how our clients and the globe operate. Utilising their ability to develop and support technology solutions that satisfy customer needs from analysis to implementation while working in demanding and dynamic contexts.
- You would mostly be involved in the following as an associate software engineer: Design, create, test, assemble, maintain, and configure applications using business requirements.
- Recognise the business factors that may affect performance, and deliver software that meets those standards.
- Make solutions based on current technology developments; Take part in the creation of new technologies, functionality, and automation solutions, and incorporate them into already-existing ones.
- Responsible for handling incidents and providing clients with help through phone interaction, email, chat, and remote support
- Creation of test cases, test data, test designs, and test procedures
- To achieve the team’s overall test objectives, apply business and functional expertise, including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology.
- Creating the testing scenarios for the usability testing
- Create the necessary reports for the software testing you’ve done.
- Analyze the outcomes, and then send the development team your observations.
- All streams/branches of B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the graduating classes of 2022 and 2023 are only considered if they received a full-time education. Part-time and online education are not taken into account.
- Candidates for this position who hold an MBA or PGDBM are not eligible to apply.
- No ongoing backlogs exist during the application process or onboarding.
- If you are qualified for this work function, you should have earned your applicable degree within the allotted time. Therefore, there shouldn’t be any gaps in your degree programme.
- For instance, you must complete your M.Tech or MSc in two years or your B.Tech in four.
- Only your greatest level of schooling will be taken into account.
- The applicant should not have participated in the assessment/interview process for Accenture Recruitment within the previous three months.
- No more than 11 months of experience should be required of the candidate.
- Candidates must be citizens of or possess the necessary documentation for a work permit in order to be eligible to work in India.
- Please be aware that citizens of Bhutan and Nepal are not required to obtain a work visa in order to work in India. To work in India, all other foreign nationals must have a work visa, Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card.
- You are willing to join or relocate to any Accenture office in India. You are willing to work in any business unit or service line within the organisation.
- ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, and Performance Analysis basics
- Having expertise or experience configuring or customising Salesforce.com applications
- Good working understanding of full-stack programming and J2EE
- Understanding of and expertise with.NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC) development
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. We provide Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, combining unrivalled knowledge and specialised capabilities across more than 40 sectors. All of these services are supported by the greatest global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Every day, our 624,000 employees serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human imagination. To create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, we embrace the power of change.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.