Amazon is hiring for Applied Scientist Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Amazon Internship 2023
- Position: Applied Scientist Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E, M.Tech
- Batch: 2022, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Are you interested in creating cutting-edge Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning algorithms and designs to address real-world issues? Do you possess a track record of success in a fast-paced atmosphere, the ability to multitask, and proven analytical skills? Do you wish to establish a career foundation with a company that is at the top of its field after completing your bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral programme?
You relish the idea of resolving issues in the real world that, quite honestly, have never been dealt with on a large scale before. You’ll have the chance to develop into a bold disruptor, prolific innovator, and renowned problem solver along the way—someone who truly makes it possible for machine learning to have a big influence.
As an Applied Scientist, you will enhance data analytics for customer-facing solutions in intricate industrial settings by utilising statistical modelling and machine learning. A dynamic, multidisciplinary team of researchers, including some of the top experts in the field, will be working with you. You will take on difficult challenges, identify the true requirements, and then present solutions that either draw on current academic and industrial research or make use of your own creative, practical thinking that thinks outside the box. You might even be required to deliver them to production in the form of customer-facing goods in addition to developing original solutions and prototypes.
Internships at Amazon require a full-time commitment. Interns shouldn’t have any conflicts with their internships, including but not limited to those involving schoolwork, classes, or other internships or jobs, while they are taking part in them. Any information pertaining to the exam must be communicated with the recruiting manager in order to schedule absences during certain times. At the start of the internship, the hiring/reporting manager will explain the specific team standards regarding working hours. Candidates who receive internship confirmation must submit a declaration of their availability to complete the entire internship period, duly approved by an appropriate authority at their University. The declaration must be successfully submitted in order for the internship to begin.
- Currently enrolled in a degree programme (Bachelor’s, MS, Ph.D., or related) with a focus on machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science, or a related discipline in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proficient working knowledge of programming languages like Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc.), Java, or C/C++.
- Experience with real-world machine learning.
- Data science, computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning research experience
- Published and/or presented papers at prestigious conferences and events like ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, and CVPR.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.