Amazon is hiring for Customer Service Associate. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Customer Service Associate
- Location: Pune, India
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Age requirement: 18 years old
- Own a valid work permit for India
- Powerful communication abilities
- Working knowledge of computers
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts from Monday to Sunday
- Ability and willingness to work a variety of shifts, including those that start early, end late, last through the weekend, and need extra
As a customer service associate, what will you do?
Your goal as an Amazon Customer Service Associate is to prevent problems, respond to inquiries, and excite our customers. As our clients’ initial point of contact, you will handle all of their inquiries via phone, chat, and/or email, covering everything from order and product inquiries to payment concerns and website help. Our customer service representatives employ a range of tools to efficiently navigate, research, and review solutions.
What are your hours?
Working irregular hours is part of this job to accommodate when our consumers need us most. You’ll work late, day, and overnight shifts. We plan according to a number of various shift schedules from Sunday to Monday in order to fulfil customer demand. It’s possible that you’ll have to work on holidays. Closer to the start date, you will get more information regarding your precise timetable.
What strengths will you bring?
- Diligent, eloquent, and attention to detail
- In every situation, be amiable and customer-oriented.
- The capacity to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Able to multitask easily in a lively setting.
What benefits will you receive?
You don’t need prior customer service expertise to join Amazon’s customer service staff, which is one of its many benefits. When you sign up, you’ll receive instruction and a full equipment package. We also provide a lot of advantages, such as:
- Medical protection
- Pension scheme
- Internet permission
- Through our Amazon Extras programme, lifestyle advantages and retail savings are provided.
- Professional development options and continuing learning possibilities.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.