AO is hiring for Software Developer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
AO Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Software Developer
- Location: Remote
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 60K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
About The Role:
As a skilled Full-Stack Developer, join the Digital Shopping Experiences team at AO and play a vital role in our objective to create and manage consumer-facing products that influence the full customer sales journey, from beginning to end. Our ongoing focus at AO is to always improve our platforms and solutions, making sure they are future-proof while removing any extraneous complexity.
Even though we place a high importance on full-stack development, we are primarily looking for someone who has a solid command of back-end technologies. We also value T-shaped developers, though, because they excel in their own field of specialisation and have a broad range of knowledge and skills.
- You are well-versed in ASP.NET and either.NET Core or C#.
- You are knowledgeable about best practises, tools, and development frameworks. considerable architecture and API design experience. You are able to create software that is scalable, distributable, maintainable, and high-performing.
- You comprehend the relevance of concepts and patterns in contemporary software development.
- An agile evangelist is knowledgeable about everything from ceremonies to WIP & pull systems and is concerned with enhancing working practises.
- Our main tools consist of C#,.NET Core, and AWS technologies. We also use a variety of technologies, like Terraform, Node.js, React.js, TypeScript, and DynamoDB, to name a few.
- While staying with tried-and-true technology that we are confident in, we are excited to explore new technologies. Our practises centre on automated testing and TDD, and we deploy numerous applications and microservices using CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment.
- We’re huge proponents of TDD and automated testing. In a DevOps environment, we deploy several applications and microservice architecture using CI/CD pipelines.
- We’re excited about empowering our AOers to use code to make the world a better place and finding fresh, cutting-edge ways to use technology. We provide top-notch instruction and a wealth of growth chances.
- Those that succeed at AO like learning, sharing, and providing top-notch service. We want to help you broaden your skill set, which is why we’ve introduced our AWS Learning Pathways for Software Developers. We’ll provide you the option to select a path towards obtaining ever-more-important skills and enabling AO Tech’s technological orientation.
- 25 days of vacation time, with the option to purchase additional days if you work with us longer.
- Transfer any unused yearly leave to the following holiday season.
- Discounts for employees at ao.com and reduced gym rates
- Breakfast is provided without charge on-site.
- Annual attendance bonus of £200
- Packages for Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption
- Yearly two fully compensated charitable days
- Internal first approach to hiring means you have first crack at any newly created positions around the company.
We have a wide variety of electricals and appliances. machines for washing? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Doorbells are the only exception (just kidding, we have those too).
We have a reputation for providing outstanding customer service, and AOers are no exception. We are interested in more than just your resume since working together, we can achieve incredible things.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.