Atlassian is hiring for Associate Product Management Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Atlassian Internship 2023
- Position: Associate Product Management Intern
- Location: Remote
- Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2025 passout
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 40$ Per Hour (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Spend your summer working with Atlassian as an intern and directly influence how millions of users collaborate and utilise software. The most brilliant minds, including Tesla engineers and NASA rocket scientists, come to us for assistance. We provide tools to support teams around the globe in putting brilliant ideas into action and sharing them with the world. Does this sound like a promising spot to launch your career? You’ll be inspired to attempt new things and to utilise your imagination here.
Your career will get off to a wonderful start with great support from a non-traditional entrepreneurial team and experience in directing our goods thanks to this special and “self-running” position in product management. You will get experience in a variety of tasks, including researching and presenting competitive analyses and new market/product prospects, conducting customer and partner interviews that transform knowledge into action, checking tech specs for completeness and accuracy, and more. In this position, you’ll have the chance to multitask while developing original solutions to our customers’ most difficult problems. You won’t ever get bored, we guarantee! Submit an application for our Summer 2024 Intern Programme to launch a fantastic career! Visit atlassian.com/apm to learn more about the programme. Sponsorship for a Visa is ineligible. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to sponsor F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates for a work visa in the United States.
- A love of researching and studying products, consumer demands, and market dynamics
- Interest in providing our technical teams with concrete deliverables based on consumer input
- Interest in considering ideas from various angles, including those of our customers and development teams
- Must be enrolled full-time in a degree programme at the time of application, return to the programme following the internship, and graduate by June 2025.
- Be able to dedicate yourself to a full-time, 40-hour internship.
Benefits & Perks:
Compensation At Atlassian, we correlate role and level with base pay ranges. According on your location, one of three geographic pay zones will correspond to your basic pay levels in the US. For new hires in each zone, our current base salary ranges are as follows: Zone A: $49 to $56 per hour Zone B: $44-$51 per hour Zone C: $41 to $47 per hour Your abilities, knowledge, and experience will ultimately determine your base pay within each range. Atlassian provides a range of perks and advantages to help you sustain yourself, your family, and your involvement in your neighbourhood. We provide a wide range of services, such as paid volunteer days, wellness tools, and health insurance.
Atlassian is an Australian software firm that specialises in creating productivity and collaboration tools for teams working in a variety of sectors, project managers, and software engineers. Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar, two University of New South Wales students from Sydney, Australia, launched the business in 2002. The software development and project management industries make extensive use of Atlassian’s solutions, which have become well-known for their adaptability and scalability.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.