Barclays is hiring for Technology Summer Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Barclays Technology Summer Intern Program
- Position: Technology Summer Intern
- Location: Pune, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2023, 24, 25, 26
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Internships at Barclays:
Our internship programmes offer the ideal entry point into the financial services industry. While learning from our employees and tackling actual business difficulties, you will be fully immersed in the business field of your choice.
Wherever you join us, you’ll find a platform to aid in your acquisition of the fundamental know-how and abilities you’ll require to advance in your career at Barclays. With senior and junior mentors to help you, you’ll get sincere support and encouragement. You’ll also get the chance to participate in networking and social activities. We want you to immediately feel a part of our community.
- To oversee system engineering work for a number of applications and products over the whole software development lifecycle.
- Being known as the “go to” person for technical questions, live incidents, and difficulties while maintaining an in-depth, end-to-end technical grasp of one or more applications / products.
- To define technological strategies that offer business solutions using technical competence and system-specific knowledge.
- Assisting in the high-performance delivery of change projects within RDC by working together with architects, project managers, and developers as well as support and infrastructure teams during and after the design and development of the software components within the project scope.
- Through the execution of requirement analysis and design, design phases are supported.
- Strong building experience is offered for both project creation and BAU improvement.
- Proficient in mainframe technologies, OOPS, Java, C/C++, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate, WebLogic.
What you get in return:
Whatever level you reach at Barclays, we think all of our workers should be provided with a competitive package of essential benefits that may be tailored to your and your family’s need. You’ll support our clients and customers at Barclays, and we’ll support you by giving you incentives that really matter. Check out a few advantages* of working with us full-time.
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Private medical care
- Flexible working
- Voluntary benefits
- Competitive pay
- Disability assurance
- Life assurance
- Retirement planning
Nothing else in business compares to Barclays. No other professions are nearly like ours. We’re here to support your growth and genuinely want you to enjoy your professional progress. We’ll provide you with all the motivation and assistance you need to get the most out of this opportunity. Additionally, you’ll have the potential to positively impact our inclusive culture and further our mission as we serve our clients, consumers, communities, and coworkers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.