Cognizant is hiring for Trainee – Junior Data Analyst. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive
- Position: Trainee – Junior Data Analyst
- Location: Coimbatore, India
- Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3.5 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Doctoral degree in the biological sciences, pharmacy, or medical sciences.Licenced Nurse
- Little to no guided customer engagement.
- Comprehends the functions, terminology, and domain processes (including SOP and QC checklists).
- To manage PV/complaints People in this position enter data from source documents into the appropriate clinical/safety database. The associate is in charge of meeting turnaround times and accuracy when performing this task.
- Effortlessly and on time, complete the coding tasks for the given project.
- Export coded medical terms from the coding platform and import uncoded terms into the database.
- Management of Query.
- Establish “New Term Request” and assign a priority.
- Engage in dictionary upversioning activities as needed.
- Restricted to research-related activities.
- Reviewing the data and managing the queries is done with assistance.
- Only a few email exchanges with the client.
- Each task requires peer review by the supervisor or designated seniors.
- NO PARTICIPATION in the Set Up and Migration processes.
- Data pad locking activities were only little involved when the DataBase was locked.
Project / Method:
- Handles Complex difficulties (procedures/processes) are reported to the supervisor or line manager after the first level of processing of assigned transactions.
- Follow quality standards, meet goals and volumes within the allotted TAT.
- Follow the specified process’s compliance standards and any applicable industry regulations.
- To interpret documents and associated terminologies, one must be familiar with a variety of document templates and standards (such as SOPs).
- Maintain organisational cleanliness and compliance requirements for time sheet submission, assimilation, and attendance.
Good To Have Skills:
- Processing of Pharmacovigilance & Safety Ops PV Cases
One of the top professional services firms in the world, Cognizant transforms clients’ economic, operating, and technological models for the digital age. Clients may conceive, create, and manage more creative and effective enterprises with the assistance of our exceptional industry-based consulting strategy. The Fortune 500 lists Cognizant, which has its headquarters in the United States and is rated 185, as one of the most admired firms in the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.