MSD is hiring for Data Science Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Data Science 150 Interview Questions/Ans PDF: Download Now
Data Science Internship
- Position: Data Science Intern
- Location: Pune, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s / PhD Degree
- Batch: 2023, 24, 25, 26
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min ₹ 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Our company’s internship programme offers Cooperative (Co-op) education, which consists of one or more projects and can last up to six months. These positions in our Human Health business provide excellent growth potential and an opportunity to determine whether we are the best organisation for your long-term objectives.
Through the programme, students can work on one or more data science projects in the Human Health Commercial segment of our company. These possibilities, which will involve involvement and input in actual projects being carried out by our company’s data science team, are intended to ease the transition for soon-to-be graduates from academia to industry. You can use this to determine whether our organisation is a good fit for your long-term professional objectives.
These jobs usually last three to six months, with different start dates offered all year round. The majority of the projects will entail assessments to help our business achieve its goals.
- In order to support the development of important business choices, candidates will be expected to provide technical and analytical support. This will involve gathering and analysing pharmaceutical data from both internal and external sources.
- Candidates will employ advanced analytics (AI/ML) to help address new commercial analytical problems.
Required Education and Skills:
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree programme in a quantitative field—such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics, economics, computational biology, engineering, management, or another pertinent field—must be offered to candidates at this time.
- It is anticipated of candidates to graduate within the next one to two years.
- Candidates must be proficient in at least one programming language, such as R or Python, and have a solid grasp of OOP.
- Candidates must understand the fundamentals of data science as well as sophisticated statistical techniques (clustering, regression, classification, etc.) and be able to choose the best approach for the job, or be prepared to pick it up.
- Applicants must show proof of their capacity to work independently to solve problems on challenging analytical tasks.
- The ability to assist pharmaceutical data and analytics initiatives such as patient claims analytics, digital analytics, big data analytics, and segmentation and targeting is a prerequisite for candidates.
- In order to address cutting-edge commercial analytical problems, candidates must function as quantitative methodology experts by applying suitable statistical and/or machine learning techniques and creating original analytical solutions.
- Candidates should be proficient writers and speakers of both languages.
- The ability to balance methodological rigour with project deadlines and deliverables is a need for candidates.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Candidates with familiarity with any of the popular packages for machine learning and data manipulation, including scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, and mlr
- Applicants with experience with databases and SQL: Redshift/Emeraude
- Applicants with experience in large language models and natural language processing
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.