Dropbox is hiring for Data Science Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Data Science Internship
- Position: Data Science Intern
- Location: Remote
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2023, 24, 25, 26
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 60K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
The key to unlocking Dropbox’s future phases of growth lies with the Data Science team. To enhance user experience, increase revenue, and launch high impact projects, we find solutions to major problems. Our team collaborates closely with the Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Design departments and is quite cross-functional. We are innovators in experimentation strategy, and our findings influence product roadmaps.
You participate in an excellent learning environment with data scientists from diverse backgrounds as a Dropbox intern. In this section, you’ll go deeply into a particular business unit—whether it’s Desktop, Usability, Teams, Growth, or another—and use Dropbox data to create insights that can be put into practise. Every step of the way, a committed Dropboxer will be by your side, guiding you.
Our objective is to develop a rich and useful learning environment. On our sales, marketing, and product teams, you can anticipate learning how to apply contemporary data science techniques. Because feedback is so important to us, expect ongoing advice on improving your strategy. We’re here to make sure you connect with like-minded interns, find mentors, and establish the foundation for a broad professional network as you carve out your career.
We will work with you to accommodate the end and beginning dates of your academic year, ending in an internship lasting at least 12 weeks.
In order to offer pathways for exceptional early career workers to flourish at Dropbox, Emerging Talent has developed a number of internships, apprenticeships, and early in career full time options over the years. Our Emerging Talent programmes are the ideal place to launch your digital career since they are supported by a community of mentors, programme graduates, and fellow participants.
- A forthcoming junior/senior or graduate student, graduating in ’25 or ’26, majoring in subjects like statistics, applied mathematics, economics, computer science, or engineering.
- Possessing the capacity to work autonomously and actively interact with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of analysing unstructured datasets using software like SQL, Python, or R
- A strong basis in statistics and probability. Practical knowledge of experiment design, A/B testing, or probabilistic modelling is advantageous.
- Strong communication abilities both in writing and speaking.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the stages of the customer journey and important business indicators.
- Identify the hypothesis, analyse issues and opportunities, and conduct analytical deep dives to plan and carry out experiments.
- Create executive-facing dashboards and identify critical patterns to track the development of acquisition, monetization, and engagement trends.
- Extraction of useful insights from massive, intricate, multidimensional customer behaviour data sets
- Utilise superior verbal and written communication abilities to translate difficult topics into commercial implications.
- To quickly execute and iterate, collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Data Science, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, and User Research).
Benefits & Perks:
The role’s estimated salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) rate is $8,000, although this is a projection.
All Dropbox employees and their families will receive financial support from Dropbox for their overall health and wellbeing.
Our reward and perk programmes consist of:
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Compensated holidays, company-wide PTO days, flexible scheduling, compensated time off, and volunteer time off
- Perks Allowance to be spent on your priorities, such as productivity, learning and growth, wellness, or coworking space.
We’re all working together at Dropbox to achieve our goal of creating a more enlightened way of working. We’re seeking creative talent to join us on this adventure. The sentiments expressed by our founders when Dropbox first launched are still relevant today. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the tools we employ and the environment in which we work were created with people’s genuine needs in mind? Imagine if every minute spent at work was productive—if we could concentrate and allocate our time to the tasks that truly important. It’s conceivable, and Dropbox is making the connections. The roughly 3,000 Dropboxers around the globe have aided in transforming Dropbox into a live workspace, where people congregate and bring their ideas to life. Our 700+ million users around the world have been some of our best salespeople, and they have greatly aided in our ability to efficiently acquire clients. As a result, we outpaced all previous software-as-a-service companies in speeding up the revenue run rate to $1 billion. The vision of a successful and smooth work life is becoming a reality thanks to Dropbox. We hope you’ll come along for the ride with us.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.