Disney is hiring for Software Engineering Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Disney Software Engineering Internship – Summer 2024
- Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Location: Celebration, Florida, United States
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 25, 26, 27, 28 Passout
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 200000 ₹ Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Within the DPEP Technology organisation, we are recruiting for several summer internships in technology. Our technical teams work out of many offices. You will be given consideration for possibilities across numerous teams and projects that are based in any of the following places if you apply for this post for a software engineering internship:
- Orlando, FL
- Burbank, CA
- Anaheim, CA
We are looking for computer science majors for a 12-week paid summer internship programme that gives juniors the chance to use their technical skills on real-world projects with top technology companies. Through professional growth, mentoring, networking opportunities, and help with career placement, our Disney Tech Internship programme is committed to giving students worthwhile chances. Your qualifications, hobbies, and preferred location will all be taken into account when considering you for technology jobs.
- By taking part in difficult projects in a quick-paced and collaborative setting, you’d be having a big impact on some of the most popular companies in the entertainment industry. You’ll collaborate with other gifted technologists who share your enthusiasm as a member of an agile team!
- Additionally, interns have the chance to work with engineering, business, and analytics teams to develop, build, and manage simple data structures that make it easier to report on and track critical performance indicators.
About the Role & Program:
The Walt Disney Company has spent the last 100 years leveraging cutting-edge technology to immerse audiences in brand-new, breathtaking experiences. Your work as a Disney intern would spark creativity and introduce new viewpoints to influence visitors and consumers throughout the world.
The Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products (DPEP) Technology & Digital Team combines original ideas with specialised technological solutions to create applications that improve every facet of the visitor experience. From one of the most technologically advanced hotel reservation systems in the world to Disney Cruise Line onboard systems, member services for the Disney Vacation Club, ticketing, Genie+, PhotoPass and even inventory programmes to make sure we have the proper number of cast costumes. In order to create a high-caliber product and enjoy collaborating directly with business partners on both strategic and tactical problems, DPEP Technology is looking for forward-thinking team members.
- Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software, electrical or electronics engineering, or a related field of study, and returning to school after the internship. Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at an authorised institution or university.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Disney College Programme or a Disney Internship at the time of application, or be currently enrolled in at least one class at an accredited college or university during the semester or quarter (spring or fall) prior to participation in the internship programme.
- Age requirement of at least 18 years.
- Must not have worked continuously for a year on a Disney internship or programme.
- A valid work permit with no restrictions.
- All interns are responsible for finding their own housing and transportation throughout the internship.
- Interns must be completely available from May/June through August/September 2024 for the duration of the programme. Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week of work is required of interns.
- Save a copy of this internship role description so you can refer to it throughout the interview process, it is advised.
About Disney Company:
You may witness how the businesses that support the corporation’s well-known brands come together at Disney Corporate to become the most forward-thinking, expansive, and admired entertainment corporation in the world. You will collaborate with top-tier executives who are driving the initiatives that maintain The Walt Disney Company at the forefront of the entertainment industry as a member of a corporate team. As you help the finest storytellers in the world create memories for millions of families across the world, see and be seen by other creative thinkers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.