eClerx is hiring for Analyst Role. For full details and apply link, follow below.
eClerx Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Analyst
- Location: Pune, India
- Qualification: B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA, M.com, MBA
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Bachelor’s (B.com, BBA, BBM, or BCA) or Master’s (M.com, MBA, or PGDM) degree.
- Should have a fundamental understanding of derivatives, investment banking, and the trade life cycle.
- High levels of vigour, zeal, dedication, and production, proactive, a powerful influencer, and focused on results.
- To extract information from data, one should have strong logical and quantitative skills.
- Time management and the capacity for speedy problem-solving.
- Above average at organising, planning, and managing time.
- Developing middle- and back-office procedures for financial institutions
- Handling various client/product life cycle phases at various stages, including KYC, reference data management, legal documents, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade assistance, corporate actions, tax operations, etc.
- Work on data collection, cataloguing, processing, system improvements, rebalancing, settlements, and fund transfers are anticipated.
- creating reports in Microsoft Excel.
- In order to address questions and discrepancies regarding the process, the role may involve external interaction with agents, counterparties, and clients. Emails or phone calls could be used to do this.
- Risk assessment and escalation, prompt communication with clients about unresolved issues.
- Performing a variety of trade support tasks throughout the trade lifecycle, such as trade confirmation matching, trade pre-settlement support, front office to back office reconciliation of trade position, report generation, settlement of cash flows resulting from different trading events, such as interest or premium, operations of syndicated loans, and corporate action set-up and operations.
- Working on front-office and back-office reconciliations, regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC)), and other operational capital market responsibilities besides Trade Life-cycle Support.
- The candidate would need to understand and be proficient in a variety of financial instruments, such as Fixed Income products (such as Corporate and Treasury Bonds), Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Options, Futures, and FX Spot.
At eClerx, we work with 50 of the Fortune 500 firms, some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our clients rely on us to provide them with breakthrough insights and resolve their most difficult situations. You have the chance to advance your career, think creatively, challenge the current quo, and assist our clients in capturing value across all roles and levels.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.