EY is hiring for AI/ML Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
EY Internship 2023
- Position: AI/ML Intern
- Location: Trivandrum, India
- Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA
- Batch: 2022, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 35K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Graduates of the BE/BTech/MCA programmes with no outstanding debts.
- Eager to learn new technologies and with the necessary capacity for innovation.
- Desire to have finished learning Python programming and understanding machine learning ideas
- Good logical and reasoning skills, as well as programming aptitude.
- Outstanding computer skills, including mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong written and vocal English language skills.
- Based on the offered instructions, create apps or automation programmes.
- With Python and Azure machine learning components, learn about AI ML technologies and create solutions employing them.
- Participate in testing developed applications’ units
- Publish technical documents
- Should have a fundamental knowledge of and expertise with projects including data science and machine learning using Python, R, etc. Java/C knowledge is a plus.
- Should be able to design solutions using cloud platforms like Azure or AWS Should be capable of using Python to develop solutions for AI/ML projects
- Should be able to work online with a multi-cultural global team and learn container technology such as Docker and use it in development
- Should be able to establish close bonds with the project team members.
EY’s mission is to improve working conditions by fostering long-term value for its clients, the general public, and society, as well as fostering confidence in the capital markets.
Through assurance, varied EY teams in more than 150 countries help customers develop, change, and operate thanks to data and technology.
EY teams work across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions to discover fresh approaches to the challenging problems facing our world today.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.