GE Healthcare is hiring for Interns. For full details and apply link, follow below.
GE Healthcare Internship
- Position: Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be required to use the technology chosen for the project to produce code that complies with standards and provides necessary functionality.
- Recognise performance metrics and evaluate the performance of applications.
- Understand fundamental algorithms and data structures and be able to implement them in a chosen language.
- Use the technology chosen for the project and write code that complies with standards while providing the needed functionality.
- Computer science bachelor’s degree.
- New graduates may be considered for the position.
Job Description Summary:
You contribute to the software product created by a global team as a software intern. You will be expected to contribute to the designing, creating, delivering, and maintaining of software applications and services as a member of the development team.
Leading innovator of medical technology and digital solutions worldwide is GE HealthCare. Our goal is to establish a society in which healthcare is available to all. Unleash your ambition, convert your ideas into reality that will change the world, and join a group where every voice counts and every action contributes to a better future.
In terms of medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions, GE HealthCare is a market leader on a global scale. Clinicians can make quicker, more informed decisions because to our contributions to healthcare, which include intelligent devices, data analytics, applications, and services powered by our Edison intelligence platform. Our team members are diverse and committed, operating with the utmost integrity and attention to detail to realise GE HealthCare’s goal and provide for its clients.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.