GE Healthcare is hiring for Software Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
GE Healthcare Internship: Software Intern
- Position: Software Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min ₹ 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
You participate in the software product built by a worldwide team as a software intern. You will be expected to participate in the planning, creation, delivery, and upkeep of software applications and services as a member of the development team. working with platforms, cloud, machine, and/or application domains. Software lifecycle tasks like requirement analysis, documentation/procedures, and implementations will fall within your purview.
Leading leader in digital solutions and medical technology worldwide is GE HealthCare. Our goal is to establish a world without boundaries for healthcare. Unlock your potential, transform ideas into realities that change the world, and join a group where everyone’s opinion matters and every effort contributes to a world that is healthier.
- Computer science bachelor’s degree programmes or STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors
- For the position, freshmen may be considered.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Documentation Practises, Refactoring, Software and Product Security, Scalability, and Testing Techniques.
- Be obliged to use the technology chosen for the project to produce code that complies with standards and provides the intended functionality.
- Recognise performance metrics and be able to evaluate the performance of an application.
- Recognise fundamental data structures and algorithms and be able to put them into practise in a preferred language.
- Use the technology that has been chosen for the project to write code that complies with standards and provides the required functionality.
GE HealthCare is a global leader in digital solutions, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and medical technology innovation. Thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, apps, and services backed by our Edison intelligence platform, we are able to help physicians make better decisions more quickly. Our workforce is committed and varied, working with the utmost integrity and laser-like focus to achieve GE HealthCare’s goals and satisfy its clients.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.