Genpact is hiring for Interns. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Genpact Internship 2023
- Position: Intern
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech
- Batch: 2022, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 20K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Computer science bachelor’s degree (BE or B.Tech) with a minimum of 65%
- Completely complete the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- To define needs and solutions, create flowcharts, layouts, and documentation.
- Create testable, well-designed code
- Create specifications and assess the viability of operation
- Combine software components to create a complete software system.
- Create plans for software verification and quality control techniques.
- Describe and keep track of software functionality
- Diagnose, fix, and upgrade current systems
- Implement programmes and assess user comments
- Adhere to project schedules and industry standards
- Check to see if your software has the most recent features.
- Able to work with extended or modified hours
- Proactive in identifying & resolving technological problems.
- Able to contribute independently or as a team
- Powerful analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and writing abilities.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases, SQL, and ORM (JPA2, Hibernate) technologies
- Knowledge of at least one prominent web platform for web application development
- (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) framework
- Test-driven development expertise
- Knowledge of the tools used in software engineering
- Being able to write needs and specifications down.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.