Google is hiring for Application Engineering Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Google 2024 Summer Internship
- Position: Application Engineering Intern
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc
- Batch: 2022, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 80K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
You will be a major contributor to the creation, implementation, and maintenance of Google’s internal business applications as an applications engineering intern. Over time, you’ll be given different issues to solve. You’ll be a member of a team that implements vendor-sourced enterprise software, configuring, customising, and integrating it with other internal systems as necessary. Sometimes your main responsibility will be writing software from scratch.
Google was founded as an engineering firm and always will be. We employ specialists who are equipped to tackle some of technology’s most difficult problems and have an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers regularly work on vast scalability and storage solutions, large-scale apps, and completely new platforms for developers all over the world in addition to revolutionising search. With each new technical advancement, Google engineers are transforming the world, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local.
Summer internships are 10 to 12 weeks and begin in May or June 2024.
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, or a comparable technical profession.
- Programming knowledge of one or more general-purpose languages.
- Fluency in speaking and writing English.
- Reentering a degree programme when the internship is over.
- Able to work 12–14 weeks in the summer at full time.
- Create internal solutions with specialised front ends (web, mobile) and back ends to streamline business operations. Maintain the highest standards for all aspects of development, including technical design, solution development, system configuration, test documentation and execution, issue detection and resolution, and producing clear, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Delivering creative, scalable solutions and troubleshooting for partners will aid them in meeting their daily issues. Recognise and specify the tools required to support operational scalability, and engage with engineering to drive the initial and continuing development and deployment of these tools.
- To convert business needs into technical solutions, collaborate closely with analysts.
- Integrate external products into internal systems, and maintain and update existing systems.
- To create and implement solutions that enhance internal business processes, collaborate with internal teams.
- Programming knowledge in Python, C++, or Java.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.