Google is hiring for Software Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Google Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore, Telangana, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc
- Batch: 2024
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
About the job
The cutting-edge technologies created by Google’s software engineers transform how billions of users connect, discover, and engage with information and one another. Our products must manage enormous amounts of information and go much beyond web searches. Information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, user interface design, mobile—the list goes on and is constantly expanding—are just a few of the areas in which we’re looking for engineers to bring new ideas. You will work on a particular project that is essential to Google’s needs as a software engineer, with the option to swap teams and projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and adapt. As we continue to advance technology, we need our engineers to be adaptable, show leadership abilities, and be eager to tackle new challenges across the complete stack.
You design, test, deliver, and manage software solutions as a crucial part of a small, adaptable team.
Google’s core business is engineering. We work with people who are equipped to tackle some of technology’s most difficult problems and have an influence on users all over the world. At Google, engineers regularly work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale apps, and completely new platforms for developers all over the world in addition to revolutionising search. With each new technical advancement, Google engineers are transforming the world, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local.
- Create software applications based on research to enhance and expand Google’s product line.
- Participate in a wide range of projects that make use of search, machine learning, data compression, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing.
- Work together to resolve data access and scalability problems.
- Address the difficulties/problems that are put before you.
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in practical experience
- Working knowledge of networked systems, machine learning, information retrieval, TCP/IP, Windows, or Mac environments
- Programming knowledge in Python, Java, C, or C++
- Computer science or computer engineering bachelor’s or higher degree
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.