Groww is hiring for Frontend Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Groww Internship 2023
- Position: Frontend Intern
- Location: India
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 20K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Create user-facing journeys with an emphasis on the needs of the consumer.
- writing testable, scalable, clean, and efficient code.
- It’s important to both own and do what you own.
- You will have the chance to experiment with new libraries and technologies in addition to the regular tasks (integrating APIs, creating UIX, and maintaining codebase). Integrated sophisticated outside libraries.
- Make fantastic animations and micro-interactions.
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems to make sure webpages are operating properly
- keeping up with the most recent developments in web technology and market trends to keep the website up to date and safe
- Possess a solid understanding of basic programming ideas and data structures.
- Have a can-do mentality and a client-centered outlook.
- Write code that is clear, effective, and scalable, and take ownership of your original idea.
- Are driven by a sense of purpose and a passion for solving difficult issues.
- Are a team player who is always willing to lend a helping hand and who also doesn’t hesitate to ask for one when necessary.
- Last but not least, possess a great desire to progress.
Groww, the fastest-growing investment platform in India, was established in 2016 by former employees of Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, and BITs Pilani. It is supported by prestigious investors such as Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Y Combinator. We are a unicorn with a $3.2 billion valuation and 1.5 million users who use Groww as their investment platform.
Groww’s goal is to responsibly democratise financial services access for millions of Indians. Our organisation puts its customers first. For our clients, we strive to create the greatest and most enjoyable user experience. In addition, we use technology and first-principles reasoning to address large-scale issues. Join us if this excites you.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.