HackerRank is hiring for Solutions Engineer Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
HackerRank Internship 2023
- Position: Solutions Engineer Intern
- Location: Work From Home
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.SC-IT
- Batch: 2019, 20, 21, 22, 23
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 20K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Recent Computer Engineering / Computer Science graduate with technical background and software development experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly learn, comprehend, and apply new technologies
- API exposition
- Conduct product training and customer technical workshops/presentations.
- As a trusted advisor, we can assist our customers in hiring the right people. Among the responsibilities are the following: – Highlight the most important skills in a job description
- Select the appropriate questions from the HackerRank Library to put those abilities to the test.
- Create appropriate screening tests for candidates applying for technical positions.
- Respond to technical questions about the Library’s content, HackerRank Screen, and HackerRank Interview products.
- Assist in the preparation and design of the Solution Engineering presentations for the Quarterly Business Review.
Life as an intern at HackerRank:
World-class mentors, a great culture, and amazing people, as well as opportunities to make a difference, all in a real-world setting and at the start of your career! If this sounds interesting, keep reading…
Each of you will be assigned a mentor who will guide you throughout your internship.
From the first month, you can push your code to production and contribute to meaningful and real-world projects.
Transparent communication is the glue that holds us all together. Every week, you will have direct access to all necessary information, including the company’s progress, from the Executive team.
You will have direct access to all company employees and will be able to challenge the status quo at any time, allowing you to be more data driven.
Whether you’re graduating and looking for a full-time job after your internship or hoping to return for another internship the following year, you’ll be considered for a return offer during your internship.
We are revolutionising technical hiring by providing companies with a skills-based hiring platform that allows our customers to effectively assess technical skills. This is an intern position, and you can work remotely from anywhere in India. This internship allows you to work in a customer-facing technical role. The intern will learn about HackerRank products, improve their presentation skills, and gain customer exposure. A successful candidate will have a background in computer engineering and knowledge of at least one programming language.
This is a full-time 6-month internship.
Please only apply if you are available full-time for the duration.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.