HackerRank is hiring for Software Development Engineer Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
HackerRank Software Development Engineer Internship
- Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2022, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
This internship will be on-site for six months, from January to June 2024.
Please only apply if you are able to work from the Bengaluru office full-time for the entire term.
Continue reading if you’re joyfully fixated on producing excellent code that other excellent engineers will use all across the world. This job might be ideal for you. As we create the most active developer community, HackerRank is recruiting for high-potential hacker interns to join our team of elite full-time hackers.
Every hacker has a particular type of challenge that they enjoy, whether it’s acquiring new skills or pushing their own limits when it comes to coding.
Life as an intern at HackerRank
World-class mentors, a terrific workplace atmosphere, opportunities to change the world, and all of this at the start of your career! Read on if you find this interesting:
- You will each be matched with a mentor who will help you out during your internship.
- Starting in your first month, you are able to contribute to worthwhile projects and push your coding to the limit.
- The primary factor uniting us all in this situation is transparent communication. You will have immediate access to all the information you require, including weekly updates on the company’s development.
- You’ll be able to challenge the status quo and have direct access to every individual in the organisation, which will help you become more data-driven.
- You will be given consideration for a returning offer while you are an intern, whether you are graduating and looking for a full-time job following your internship or hope to return for another internship next year.
Steps to Apply for Internship
1.Create a resume:
Make a resume at hackerrank.com/resume by going there. The only resumes that have been prepared using HackerResume will be taken into consideration.
Why do we need a resume in this particular format? Actually, Hari, the CTO of HackerRank, examines your CV. His “well-designed resume bias” is something he acknowledges. Everyone wants a strong resume, especially Hari. However, just your work or skills on your resume should matter in a perfect world. If you are chosen for the following round or not shouldn’t depend on the layout of your resume. We are working to standardise the format of all resumes in order to entirely avoid this bias.
Additionally, to help you write a resume, we’ve chosen one of the best templates available. In order to save you the time and effort, we also adhered to some of the best practises from the book https://thetechresume.com/. Even if the HackerRank internship doesn’t work out, we hope this CV will still be useful to you.
2.Things to keep in mind while creating your HackerResume:
Make sure you use the Import button while building your resume from HackerResume to import all of your GitHub projects. Make sure to include any and all of your projects and contributions to open-source software.
3.Upload your resume:
Return to this website, scroll down, and use only your HackerResume to apply for the position below.
4.Solve the HackerRank test:
A test will be given to you soon after you apply for the position. The test is the first stage in the internship application process. What is the purpose of the test? Simple string processing is used in this coding problem. Complex algorithms like dynamic programming or graph algorithms are NOT involved in the question. This exam will determine your ability to translate sentences from English into your preferred programming language.
Technology firm HackerRank specialises in programming competitions for both consumers and companies. Competitors write programmes to the stated parameters in order to win.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
1.Is it only for 6 months?
Yes, it is a 6-month full-time Internship.
2.Is it a Paid/Unpaid internship?
It is a paid Internship and comes with a lot more
3.Is it a remote internship?
No, this is a full-time, in-office internship.
4.What benefits do I avail apart from the stipend?
There is insurance, coverage of two-way travel, various reimbursements and so much more!