IBM is hiring for Cloud Research Interns. For full details and apply link, follow below.
IBM Cloud Research Internship
- Position: Cloud Research Intern
- Location: Across India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, PhD
- Batch: 2022, 2023, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
At IBM, working is a calling rather than a job: to build. to create. to script. to advise. to both sell and think like your customers. to establish markets. to create. to work together. Not just to do things better, but also to take risks and try things you never thought you could. Are you prepared to take the reins in this new technological era and tackle some of the most difficult issues the planet has to offer? Then let’s chat.
Role and Responsibilities:
One of the main components of the university relationship programme is the summer internship programme. The top students from India’s top technical universities can participate in a summer internship programme offered by IBM Research India. These students can showcase their talent with the help of world-class technologies and industry experience from IBM Research India. Students participating in internships work on ongoing lab projects and assist their mentors in problem-solving. The idea is to find potential future employees while giving students exposure in the sector.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Excellent programming abilities in Java and Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving, Cloud Platforms and Frameworks (AWS/Azure/IBM/Google), Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift), and Problem Solving.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
Networking, Security, Scripting, Monitoring and Logging, Git, AI/ML Foundations, Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V),
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.