IBM is hiring for Helpdesk Support. For full details and apply link, follow below.
IBM Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Helpdesk Support
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019, 20, 21, 22, 23
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Operational SAP S4 HANA and SNOW helpdesk skills are required.
- Admin roles and responsibilities for Ariba SAP
- Strong reporting and communication capabilities
- MS Excel proficiency with practical knowledge of Pivot Analysis, Formulas, and Analytical Ability
- A track record of providing Help Desk help
- Knowledge of English
- Working familiarity with databases, help desk software, and remote control
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Advanced multitasking and troubleshooting abilities
- Customer-centric mindset
- First-level customer contact and communication of resolutions
- Escalate unanswered questions to the appropriate level of support
- Track, route, and reroute issues to the appropriate resources.
- Revisit customer information and generate activity reports
- Take customers through the process of problem-solving
- Follow up with clients, give comments, and see that issues are resolved
- Utilise superior customer service techniques to go above and beyond clients’ expectations.
- Make sure that everything is recorded, documented, and closed.
- Recommendations for procedure changes or enhancements
- Keep learning about support desk practises, products, and services.
The IBMer is by far IBM’s greatest creation. For our clients and partners around the world, we think that the value of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy can be realised by applying intelligence, reason, and science to enhance business, society, and the human condition.
Since 1911, we have been continuously innovating, making us not only one of the largest corporations in the world but also one of the greatest employers in the technology and consulting industries, with many of the Fortune 50 firms relying on the IBM Cloud to manage their operations.
At IBM, we take pleasure in being early adopters of blockchain, quantum computing, and artificial intelligence.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.