Infineon is hiring for Trainee. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Infineon Off Campus Drive
- Position: Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Graduates of engineering with 0–1 years of experience in manufacturing or supply chain operations (OR) Science (Math, Physics, Comp Science or equivalent) graduates with no experience in the fields mentioned above
- Other qualifications and abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and the capacity to operate across organisational borders and cultural differences.
- Prior knowledge of planning platforms (i2/JDA) and industry-standard ERP systems (Oracle, SAP) is a major plus.
- Ability to function well under duress in a fast-paced, high-stress job environment.
- Excel (Macros) technical expertise; experience to PL/SQL a bonus
- Exposure to concepts and projects in statistics and operations research is highly advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication abilities are required.
- In order to fulfil Infineon customers’ needs, you will be driving and delivering best-in-class planning and production execution processes.
- Through practical problem solving, you will gain a thorough understanding of the whole supply chain.
- Utilising the most recent i2/JDA APS (Advanced Planning System), you will collaborate cross-functionally with manufacturing, engineering, and business teams to manage product availability and customer delivery throughout the global supply chain.
- Being a part of this innovative group,
- You would be aware of the demands customers have for their products and make sure the supply chain is set up to satisfy those demands.
- Use a data-driven approach to analyse issues and trends and look for solutions to issues affecting customers and the business.
- Take part in cross-functional projects that enhance the overall performance of the company
- Work in a demanding, hurried, and cooperative setting with distributed responsibilities across regions.
- Implement supply chain procedures and infrastructure to position Infineon for expansion in the future.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.