Intel is hiring for Graduate Technical Intern Role. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Intel Internship 2023
- Position: Graduate Technical Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
- Batch: 2020, 21, 22, 23, 24
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 20K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree in electronics or computer science and be knowledgeable with common software methodologies such the execution of software design. excellent knowledge of OS internals Proficiency in C and C++, Python, design knowledge, a strong grasp of the platform system, and effective communication skills are essential.
We provide one of the greatest comprehensive rewards packages in the business. Competitive compensation, shares, bonuses, and benefit plans including health, retirement, and vacation time are all included.
It’s possible to have a wide range of technical responsibilities. Depending on the particular requirements of the position, U.S. experience and education requirements will differ greatly. Job assignments typically last for the summer or a brief time during school breaks.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.