Keysight is hiring for IT Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Keysight Off Campus Hiring
- Position: IT Engineer
- Location: Gurugram, India
- Qualification: Bachelors or Master Degree
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Salary: Min ₹ 4 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Carries out IT tasks including designing, analysing, evaluating, testing, debugging, and putting into practise application programmes that support network-based (cloud) product systems and/or business processes and operations of the company’s infrastructure. evaluates, installs, obtains, alters, and provides support for database, operating system, and utility software. organises, carries out, and oversees the examination of business issues using automated system fixes.
80% or more of the time was spent on software solutions that are exclusive to Keysight for internal business automation or external digital customer engagement. Throughout the whole product lifecycle, from requirements formulation to production release to iterative updates and support, software is designed, developed, tested, and debugged.
- Working on assignments in information technology with definite goals
- Resolves issues with a narrow scope and complexity
- A bachelor’s, master’s, university, or comparable degree.
- No prior experience is necessary; two years of relevant experience may be had.
In electrical design, simulation, prototyping, testing, production, and optimisation, Keysight is at the forefront of technological innovation, providing world-class visionaries and innovators with cutting-edge solutions and reliable insights. For clients in more than 100 countries, our roughly 15,000 employees develop cutting-edge solutions in the semiconductor, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, and defence sectors. The world is made more secure and connected by our technological solutions and the processes by which we develop them. Find out more about our methods and the things we do.
Because of our strong culture, we have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and have been individually recognised on the Fortune 100 Best Companies List. We appreciate all ideas, especially audacious ones, and are motivated, cooperative, moral, and inquisitive individuals. And culture is not limited to what’s inside our walls. Our CSR initiatives foster environmental sustainability, assist our communities, and develop the next generation of engineers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.