KPMG is hiring for Software Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
KPMG Off Campus Drive
- Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA /Any Graduation
- Batch: 2021, 22, 23, 24
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Deeply industry specialised, Lighthouse, KPMG’s Big Data, AI & Analytics practise concentrates on providing solutions for Process Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Data Visualisation.
- Solid hands-on Java development experience (Java 7/8/9 is preferred).
- Having knowledge of Spring and RESTful API
- Good practical SQL knowledge
- Good working understanding of Windows or any version of Linux (ideally Rhel 5/6/7).
- Exposure to the SDLC and the various software development phases is required, as is the ability to work independently and a team player approach.
- Java certifications would be advantageous.
- Any Big Data technology stack exposure
- Data structure exposure
- Knowledge of financial services would be advantageous.
In India, KPMG has professional services firm(s). These KPMG International Limited member companies are from India. In India, KPMG was founded in August 1993. Our staff members take use of the worldwide network of businesses and are familiar with local markets, legislation, and regulations. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara, and Vijayawada are just a few of the Indian cities where KPMG maintains offices.
KPMG businesses in India provide services to domestic and foreign clients in a variety of industries. We work hard to offer quick, performance-based, industry-focused, and tech-enabled services that are informed by our collective knowledge of both local and international industries as well as our understanding of the Indian business climate.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.