Luxoft is hiring for Mechanical Engineer Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Luxoft Internship 2023
- Position: Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min ₹ 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Our client is looking for someone with mechanical ability and CAD design/drafting skills. Prototypes will be constructed by them. – Coordinate designs for new product concepts and use Solidworks modelling to incorporate this data into drawings or schematics.
- Under general supervision, designs hardware for new and updated products by applying functional specifications and using engineering tools.
- Support the creation of 3-D models of assemblies and components, as well as the definition of tolerances and interactions between components for a range of mechanical systems and parts.
- Use the relevant ISO or ANSI drafting standards to convert 3-D models into component or assembly drawings, taking into account coordinate or GTD tolerancing.
- Complete part/assembly tolerance stacks as needed – Modify current designs using standardised rev control techniques
- Solidworks, AutoCAD, or a desire to learn design and create 2D blueprints as design software
- Mechanical drafting, basic GD&T, engineering, blueprint, cad, design, and bill of materials
- Fundamental knowledge of computers, particularly Microsoft Office
- Want to put in a lot of effort and advance in a firm.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.