Microsoft is hiring for Technical Program Manager. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Microsoft Internship 2023
- Position: Technical Program Manager
- Location: Multiple Locations, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD Degree
- Batch: 2020, 21, 22, 23, 24
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Currently enrolled in a computer science, engineering, or related programme leading to a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD with at least one year left after the internship.
- The capacity to show understanding of computer science fundamentals that influence how code is implemented and how customers are treated.
- It is preferred if you have some experience outside of the classroom developing software or technology for clients.
- Shown aptitude for feature design and viability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, especially when working with remote teams.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills that have been demonstrated.
Technical programme managers are in charge of providing the product with technological solutions. To better understand user experiences, you work on feature planning and design, manage the development specifications, and oversee ongoing operation. Together with your coworkers, you work to ensure that our products surpass customer expectations. Using a data-driven approach, you communicate throughout the process to comprehend delivery progress, technical difficulties, and to clarify customer needs. You’ll need to show that you have the aptitude to pick up and use current new tools, methods, and processes in order to incorporate them into your solutions.
In your capacity as a technical programme manager, you might address the following issues:
- Who are the clients?
- What customer issue am I trying to solve?
- What success metrics (% Availability, latency (in MS), etc.) should I define to enforce high quality of my service?
- How do I identify areas for improvement after defining success metrics and rank the best possible solutions?
- How can I adapt my solution to the needs of my customers?
The following elements are included in the role:
- Determining integrated solutions for technical needs in areas like scale, build out, capacity, performance, etc. is known as “product architecture.”
- Developing a technical understanding of the underlying platform, identifying gaps and opportunities, and gathering requirements to support the vision, strategy, and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are all parts of defining and executing a product strategy.
- Building and developing the product: Develop an understanding of technical challenges and business scenarios to inspire and drive design advancements and boost platform dependability and applicability.
While having fun along the way, interns at Microsoft work on real-world projects using a variety of Microsoft products, including MS Teams, MS Office, and Azure. You’ll have the ability to develop a sense of community, pursue your interests, and realise your objectives. This is your chance to use cutting-edge technology to implement your ideas and solutions. The internship is created for you to not only do excellent work while having the chance to learn and develop, but also to experience our culture, which is full of memorable events, executive engagement, and connections with diverse communities.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.