Nasdaq is hiring for Technology Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Nasdaq 2024 Summer Internship
- Position: Technology Intern
- Location: Bangalore , India
- Qualification: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 35K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
You might assume that Nasdaq is merely a stock exchange, but reconsider. We are a multinational technology firm that promotes inclusive prosperity and growth. We are dedicated to the professional development of our staff members and provide unmatched assistance as you collaborate with others to foster fair opportunities and global success.
To ensure that everyone here succeeds collectively, we put in a lot of effort. Since diversity is at the heart of what we do, we actively look for individuals to contribute their special backgrounds, abilities, and viewpoints to our culture.
Be part of our Global Internship Program
Through an engaging 8 and a half-week internship from June to July 2024, the Nasdaq Internship Programme in Bangalore offers students exceptional chances. In a variety of sectors, including software development, business intelligence, information security, and quality assurance and testing, we provide internship opportunities.
Because we think that learning should happen via experience, our interns work on challenging initiatives that have an influence on the corporate world. Along with working across departments, you will collaborate with your senior Nasdaq teammates. You’ll learn new skills, expand your network of contacts, and take part in enjoyable social events where all Global Interns mingle. We want to create a diverse and enjoyable work environment where everyone, including you, feels that what they do matters.
Through mentoring and learning and development programmes created to improve your personal and professional abilities, we will invest in your growth. The culture of Nasdaq is centred on career advancement and acceleration. After you complete your master’s degree or graduate from college, we give you the option to continue working with us after your internship.
Who we are looking for:
- Dedicated person seeking to begin a career in technology.
- Students who are in their final year of study who are enrolled in computer science, information technology, data science, machine learning, or courses linked to these fields.
- Understanding of business intelligence, information security, QA testing, and software development.
- An advantage would be having knowledge of and interest in any of the following: Financial Market, Testing, and Automation.
What would be advantageous:
- An independent thinker who has intellectual curiosity.
- A problem-solver and critical thinker who demonstrates initiative.
- Fueled by a challenging job and short deadlines.
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
Typical available roles:
- Intern in business intelligence
- Intern in Information Security
- Intern in software development
- Test Intern QA
We are a worldwide team with over 5,000 individuals dispersed throughout 39 offices in 28 different countries. But what makes Nasdaq unique and the reason why so many people have decided to start their careers here is our people and culture.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.