Nestlé is hiring for Data Scientist. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Nestlé Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Data Scientist
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: Master’s Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
You are an expert at using advanced analytics to address business issues in marketing and sales. Both working with sales to optimise trade spend and using your knowledge to optimise marketing spend are equally comfortable for you.
You are skilled at building models by hand, but you are also at ease mentoring less experienced team members on how to solve challenges or supervising agencies to produce where it is required.
Knowing that having a fantastic model isn’t enough, you enjoy figuring out the “so what” of your models and telling gripping tales that motivate others to take action and promote growth.
The typical day of…
You’ll be in charge of leveraging cutting-edge analytics to give accurate measurements of marketing and trade spending across various company models, product categories, and geographical regions.
In order to support the execution of our commercial strategy, you will engage closely with your stakeholders to offer advice on how to optimise and allocate marketing and trade investments.
- Possess an MSc-level (or comparable) education in mathematics, statistics, physics, and operations
- Data science, economic research, or both.
- Possess demonstrable experience managing huge datasets and automating reporting.
- Be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of marketing mix modelling and price & promotion analytics.
- Experience with state space/dynamic linear models is of special relevance.
- Be able to network with and exert influence over top figures both within and externally.
- Be able to interpret data and communicate business performance to key stakeholders in a way that is simple to grasp and conveys a narrative.
- Possess shown expertise working in a matrix environment and attaining outcomes through teamwork and persuasive communication.
- Possess advanced knowledge in MS Excel, SQL, R, Python, or a related programme.
- Share your expertise and knowledge to strengthen Nestlé’s in-house modelling capacity.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and implement a portfolio of advanced analytics projects.
- Collaborate closely to discover and address business issues or inquiries using appropriate modelling techniques on the data at hand.
- Promote and offer consulting services related to Nestlé’s data science capabilities and knowledge.
- Deal with big, complicated data sets and find solutions to atypical issues.
The largest food and beverage corporation in the world, Nestlé is known for its commitment to improving everyone’s quality of life, both now and for future generations. In order to improve quality of life and contribute to a healthier future that will better support people, families, communities, and the environment, Nestlé continuously explores and pushes the limits of what is possible with foods, beverages, and nutritional health solutions. We have more than 2000 brands, from global classics to regional favourites, and we operate in 190 different nations.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.