NTT is hiring for Trainee Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
NTT Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Trainee Engineer
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Qualification: Any Diploma, Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Observation of details
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Professional demeanour and presentation
- The capacity to multitask and set priorities
- The capacity to handle complaints, problems, and issues professionally, escalate resolutions, and take corrective action
- The capacity to provide quality support through their support offering
- Zeal for ongoing development
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent organisational, planning, and time management skills
- Analytical mind with a propensity for finding problems and/or flaws
- Understanding of and interest in the particular field or function
- Understanding of the methods and tools used in the particular field or function
- The capacity to put theoretical knowledge into practise
- Secondary education or an equivalent
- Having relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- A background in interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Become knowledgeable and proficient in your chosen field or function.
- Obtain the necessary practical experience and understanding of the service or solution that the particular area or function offers.
- Keep abreast of business developments pertaining to the pertinent niche or function.
- Give general administrative support to the designated area or function.
- Organise meetings, record keeping, logistics, taking minutes, and filing.
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of reports, and check the accuracy of system data.
- Find mistakes or inconsistencies, and they’ll investigate, fix, or escalate them for resolution.
- Support clients in low-complexity matters and keep a log or list of all the clients’ questions
- Contribute to the team’s success and client engagement
- Accepts assignments with a business focus to conduct research, offer ideas, and provide solutions
- Help with gathering information and creating research materials
- Construct and update PowerPoint presentations.
A career at NTT means:
- Being a part of a global pioneer will give you access to our Fortune 500 clients and leading global technology partners, as well as the chance to collaborate with a network of over 40,000 knowledgeable and diverse colleagues in 57 different countries who provide services to over 200 different countries.
- being on the cutting edge of technology, supported by 150 years of using technology for good. You can be proud of the group’s numerous new “firsts” because 40% of the world’s internet traffic passes through our network, which is also the location where Emoji were created.
- Making a difference – by performing meaningful work that influences industries, communities, and people all over the world.
- Being your best self in a cutting-edge “Connected Working” setting that values adaptability, community, and wellbeing. where everyone has the same opportunities because diversity and various viewpoints are valued.
- having ongoing opportunities to control and advance your career, as well as access to the industry’s widest range of learning opportunities and a personal and professional development plan.
In order to build a better and more sustainable future, NTT is a top provider of IT solutions and services on a global scale.
Connections matter more than ever in today’s “iNTTerconnected” world. We assist our clients in overcoming some of the biggest technological, commercial, and societal challenges in the world by bringing together talented individuals, top-tier technology partners, and up-and-coming innovators.
NTT recognises that our success is largely a result of our ability to attract and develop the best talent while also fostering an atmosphere where everyone feels valued and able to contribute.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.