NVIDIA is hiring for Software Engineering Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
NVIDIA Internship 2023
- Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: BTech, M.Tech
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min ₹ 45K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
The candidate will assist with the design and development of software solutions in the areas of Chip Resource Manager, Graphics, Video, 2D and 3D graphics under OpenGL and DirectX, ISP, driver stacks for Windows and Linux OS, and more as a Software Engineering Intern. We are seeking interns that have a strong desire to work at the nexus of cutting-edge operating system software, multimedia, and graphics.
- Solid academic foundation
- Pursuing a BTech or MTech in E&C or computer science
- Good knowledge of CPU architecture and programming languages
- Strong grasp of the principles of operating systems.
- Knowing the Linux kernel is advantageous.
- Strong programming abilities in C/C++
- It is highly advantageous to have experience in object-oriented programming in C, C++, or Java, as well as scripting (Perl or Python).
- Development of algorithms and operating systems
- Ability to create original and efficient designs.
- It is preferred to have experience with digital systems, computer architecture, computer arithmetic, software engineering, C and C++ programming languages, assembly language programming, system level integration, and system level programming.
- Proficiency in communication, as well as the willingness to collaborate with others, are essential.
- Hardware operating principles: bus and connection architecture, CPU and memory architecture
- Basics of operating systems: file systems, device drivers, memory management, privilege modes, and multiprocessing and scheduling
- Data structures and algorithms
- The fundamentals of parallel computing
- The programming languages C and/or C++
- Knowledge of Python or PERL is desired.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.