OpeninApp is hiring for DevOps Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
OpeninApp Internship 2023
- Position: DevOps Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 15K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Demonstrated expertise in building the entire server architecture in EC2 from scratch and launching it.
- Knowledge of managing large-scale deployments of servers, storage, and databases, including but not limited to EC2, S3, Aurora, RDS, Cloudwatch, SNS, ELB, EFS, Route53, and Autoscaling.
- Managed CI/CD pipelines for React.js, Node.js, and PHP (Laravel) on Bitbucket that can automate and enhance the development and release procedures.
- Has set up instruments to track the occurrence of errors and enhance general application performance.
- Has made sure deployments are affordable and optimised usage.
- Must be knowledgeable of/have experience with GCP and have a solid grasp of its fundamental services.
- Must be familiar with AWS and its services, including S3, EC2, EFS, ELB, RDS, Route53, Cloudflare, VPC, IAM, SQS, SES, SNS, and EKS.
- You need to be familiar with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- You must be familiar with Redis and Nginx.
- Need to be familiar with Bash scripting.
In their bios or stories, almost all of your favourite Instagram creators share links to their most recent YouTube videos or YouTube channels. However, whenever you click on those links, the YouTube website is displayed in place of the YouTube app. Additionally, you are unable to subscribe to the channel, like the video, or watch it in full-screen mode here.
Ever questioned why it is this way? This is due to Instagram having a feature called a Built—IN-Browser that launches in place of the desired app. Which is definitely not cool.Additionally, this is true for all of your preferred social media platforms, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Telegram, Quora, etc.
Because of this, we created a tool that makes sure all social media links open in the appropriate apps, solving the issue of subpar user experiences. It is known as OpeninApp. More than 20,000 influencers and brands have already expressed their love for it, among them Munawar Faruqui, Raj Shamani, Riva Arora, Aishwarya (Ranjnikant-ji’s daughter), Trakin Tech, Mamaearth, and others. and more than 55 million users have used it.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.