PayPal is hiring for Software Engineer Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
PayPal 2024 Summer Internship
- Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc
- Batch: 2024, 2025
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 40K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
We at PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) think everyone has the right to fully engage in the global economy. Our goal is to democratise financial services so that everyone, regardless of income or background, has access to cost-effective, practical, and secure goods and services that will enable them to take charge of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
We at PayPal are essentially building new ways for people to send and receive money. We are aware that it concerns individuals. We link people so they can use current technology to give, shop, get paid, and send money with the assurance that comes from the security and control that PayPal offers. Are you willing to aid us in transforming the world?
The largest payments company in the world, PayPal, unites a family of products that are transforming how consumers move money. At PayPal, you’ll be a part of a fantastic community with a dynamic culture that values creativity, cooperation, inclusivity, and wellbeing.
You will collaborate with some of the industry’s top engineers as a software engineering intern. Opportunities are available in many different fields, including programming, design, search, platform, testing, quality assurance, big data, front end, and back end. You will estimate engineering efforts, design your improvements, implement and test your changes, push to live, and prioritise production issues as a key member of your team. As we create new experiences, enhance current products, and create distributed systems that run the biggest e-commerce and payment websites in the world at a scale that few firms can match, you must be dynamic, collaborative, and curious.
This is a position for a student intern. You must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related subject from a recognised college or university and plan to graduate in 2025.
- Write scalable, high-volume software with a front-end or back-end emphasis. This could involve building and developing new user-facing experiences, designing online applications using React/Node, and implementing back-end services utilising Java, SQL, and ReST.
- Strong collaboration with cross-functional teams in the product, design, and other business segments
- Solid practical experience. You’ve created, destroyed, and rebuilt software programmes. We’re seeking for innovative minds who can also design useful things.
- Familiarity with Java, C++, Node.js apps, or any combination thereof. Python
- Knowledge of topics like REST APIs, SOA, and Web Services
- A persistent urge to learn, develop, and experiment with new things
Benefits & Perks:
Our goal at PayPal is to create a just and inclusive global economy. And without you, our most valuable asset, we cannot accomplish this. We provide perks to support your success at every stage of life because of this. We support your overall well-being by providing helpful benefits and services to assist you in taking care of your financial, physical, and mental health.
In addition to a flexible work environment, employee share choices, health and life insurance, and other outstanding benefits, we also provide.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has been at the vanguard of the shift to electronic payments. The PayPal platform is enabling more than 400 million customers and merchants in more than 200 nations to participate in and succeed in the global economy by utilising technology to make financial services and commerce more easy, affordable, and secure. Visit paypal.com for further details.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.