P&G is hiring for Interns. For full details and apply link, follow below.
P&G Summer Internship Program
- Position: Intern
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Sc
- Batch: 2021, 22, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- One of the biggest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world, Procter & Gamble has a number of well-known brands, including Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B. Visit our career page at pgcareers.com for additional details about P&G the company and its brands, as well as www.pg.com.
- Information technology creates novel solutions that alter the way P&G conducts business by combining information and business knowledge.
- Do you want to be a part of one of the world’s most cutting-edge IT and shared services organisations, changing business operations every day using technology and innovation? Do you love technology and want to keep learning and developing yourself?
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing one of the following majors: any relevant majors, such as computer science, information technology, etc.
- Possess the zeal and enthusiasm to change how the firm is run.
- The capacity to gain expertise in one or more of the IT disciplines, including application and integration, infrastructure, and data and analytics.
- Analytics, IT security, and risk management with strong technical evidence.
- A desire to use technology, such as robotics, artificial intelligence, and cyber security, to solve difficult problems
- Internet of Things, blockchain, and virtual and augmented reality
- Excellent teamwork abilities and comfort working across teams
- English proficiency
- Who have been given the connection to this website by their campus placement committees and who are qualified to take part in the summer internship placement process at their school.
Your Role as an Intern in IT:
- Deliver the assigned project on time and under budget with the associated measurable business value.
- Work independently while efficiently managing your own time in cooperation with others.
- Actively look for ways to manage business operations and/or apps better.
- Develop cooperative connections with the many teams you work with, and understand and communicate with business partners both within and externally.
- Communicate the project’s status, activities, and efforts to remove obstacles with enthusiasm.
- Develop your own abilities and expertise through on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Daily coaching will be provided, and you will have access to more seasoned IT coworkers for mentoring.
What we offer:
- From the start, you’ll feel like you’re in charge of your project, and you’ll be given precise tasks and duties.
- Continuous coaching and mentoring: You will work with motivated individuals and receive both formal training and on-the-job guidance from your boss.
- Employees are at the centre of our dynamic and respectful workplace; we cherish each individual and support activities that promote agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: In addition to giving you the responsibilities you choose, we treat you like a true full-time employee by giving you a competitive monthly stipend.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.