RELX is hiring for Software Engineering Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
RELX Internship 2023
- Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Location: Across India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2023, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Self-driven and focused on outcomes.
- The perfect applicant will be willing to learn and develop their abilities in a practical setting.
- Although you may not have much experience outside of the classroom, you are eager to use the knowledge and skills you have gained to make a significant difference in circumstances where development is taking place.
- Using coding best practises, actively participating in code reviews while developing new features.
- Open to learning and working with a variety of programming concepts and languages.
- Use data validation or an easy SQL query.
- Practical knowledge of test-driven development.
- Finish minor bug fixes.
- Successfully execute development processes, coding best practises, and code reviews under the supervision of senior-level engineers.
- Working with important stakeholders while engaging in agile development settings.
- Resolve elementary technical problems as required.
- Stay up to date on latest technological advancements.
- Every other task that is given.
RELX is a leading global provider of information and analytics to corporate clients in a variety of sectors.
We support innovative scientific discoveries, legal victories, life-saving medical interventions, and cheaper insurance premiums for consumers. By eliminating fraud, we assist leaders establish profitable connections with their clients while also saving taxpayers and consumers money.
In other words, we help our clients make better decisions, get better outcomes, and work harder.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.