Sanofi is hiring for Revenue Growth Management Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Sanofi Internship 2023
- Position: Revenue Growth Management Intern
- Location: Remote
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2023, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Are you prepared to help some of Consumer Healthcare’s top brands gain more traction? Our brands include Dulcolax and Zantac 360 for digestive health, Icy Hot for pain, Gold Bond for skincare, Allegra for allergies, and many more. It’s an exciting time to work for Sanofi as we develop our brands to meet the constantly changing needs of our clients and consumers in order to open up new opportunities for growth. Our internship programme will provide you a thorough understanding of how we create our go-to-market strategies, assist the field sales team in carrying out brand objectives, and offer analytical support to help you achieve category leadership and yearly financial targets.
- Seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following fields: accounting, business administration, economics, management, marketing, operations, or supply chain.
- Candidates must be accessible from Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week, during EST regular business hours.
- Candidates must be able to commit to a 10-week commitment from June through August 2024.
- Become knowledgeable about Sanofi’s CHC (Consumer Health Care) business practises and the OTC (Over the Counter)/Personal Care sector.
- In order to promote best practises, standardised processes, and procedures that will enable revenue growth, support collaboration with field-based teams and cross-functional resources.
- Assist with the creation of customer/category assortment, merchandising, pricing, promotional, and shelving plans and techniques in line with the corresponding Sanofi categories and customers.
- Support the administration and creation of trade strategies to increase sales, profits, and return on investment for the Sanofi product portfolio.
- Use a variety of technologies and data sources to investigate and analyse patterns, find answers to business concerns, and spot chances for expansion.
- Encourage the participation of retail customer teams in annual business planning that is growth-oriented.
- Carry out research and development for the intern project, then report the results to Sanofi leadership and other interns.
- Strong project management, prioritising, interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical capabilities
- Strong analytical, interpreting, and reasoning skills in both writing and speaking
- Possibility of establishing and maintaining cooperative ties with other employees within the organisation
- Ability to create and implement plan while using an engaging story and inspiring people
- Exceptionally well-organized, dependable, and self-driven having the capacity to perform well in a hurried setting.
- Eager to better oneself, their immediate team, and the community as a whole
- Competent in Microsoft Office; knowledge of data visualisation and modelling tools is a plus
- Must be enrolled in school after your internship and actively pursuing a degree at an authorised university.
- On or off campus, demonstrated leadership experience is strongly preferred. (Student group, sports team, volunteer work in the community, etc.)
Sanofi is committed to helping people overcome their health obstacles. We are a multinational biopharmaceutical business with a focus on people’s health. We use vaccines to prevent illness, and we offer cutting-edge pain relief and suffering reduction treatments. We support both the millions of people with chronic long-term illnesses and the few who have rare diseases.
Sanofi is transforming scientific discovery into healthcare solutions all around the world with more than 100,000 employees in 100 countries.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.