Sourcewiz is hiring for Software Engineer – Frontend. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Sourcewiz Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Software Engineer – Frontend
- Location: Remote
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Closely collaborate with the product, design, and sales teams to comprehend user pain areas, come up with ideas, and suggest solutions.
- Recognise performance and scalability problems and offer a technical fix
- Promote the use of innovative open-source programmes and frameworks and spread expertise within the technical staff.
- Thorough familiarity with code versioning systems like Git
- Fix software bugs and debug coding mistakes.
What will you work on?
- Client-side scripting
To empower exporters and shape the future of export, Sourcewiz is on a mission. For us, innovation entails maximising human potential and fostering the expansion of the still-expanding 200 billion-dollar export sector.
It is impossible to overestimate the role that commerce plays in a healthy economy. Yet the startup community has disregarded such a significant sector of the economy. We are developing solutions to equip exporters with the proper technology and a goal of increasing the efficiency of every aspect of their lives, including marketing, sales, sourcing, production management, and logistics. Sourcewiz is the place to be if you want your work to have a real impact on the economics of the nation!
We’re searching for people who have a keen interest in creating effective systems or products, who don’t mind managing a lot of moving parts, who pay meticulous attention to detail, and who don’t mind picking up new skills.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.