Stripe is hiring for Software Engineer. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Stripe Off Campus Hiring
- Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree
- Batch: 2022, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- By the summer of 2024, a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in computer science or a closely related discipline, or comparable professional experience
- Working together on multi-person coding projects in a university or professional setting, or experience from prior internships
- Ability to investigate alone, work with a mentor and subject-matter experts, and learn new systems and come to comprehend them.
- Knowing more about frontend technologies and, at a high level, how a service responds to an HTTP request are only two examples of one or more specialised knowledge areas that are balanced with general skills and knowledge.
- Experience with code review procedures and knowledge of safe production system updates
- A working knowledge of exploring and maintaining huge code bases.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives and work closely with other engineers.
- Provide insightful criticism for code reviews and technical designs.
- Ensure that the systems your team manages remain functional and can expand to meet our users’ needs.
- Develop the abilities to take charge of a project from start to finish by mastering project management and technical leadership techniques.
A platform for commercial financial infrastructure is called Stripe. Millions of businesses use Stripe to accept payments, increase their revenue, and jumpstart new business prospects, from the biggest corporations in the world to the most ambitious startups. Our goal is to raise the internet’s GDP, and we still have a tremendous lot of work to do. In other words, you have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make the world economy accessible to everyone while carrying out the most significant task of your professional life.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.