Synopsys is hiring for Technical Engineering Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Synopsys Internship 2023
- Position: Technical Engineering Intern
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Salary: Min ₹ 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Seeking technical individuals from reputable institutions with a solid background in databases, operating systems, programming, and containerization, as well as GitHub/GitLab continuous integration and deployment and cloud exposure. The benefit of demonstrated contributions to open source will be increased.
Accountable for managing configurations for Synopsys R&D teams worldwide, automating routine operations, streamlining procedures, and providing DevOPS CICD support for the software development team in on-premises/cloud environment.
Works on common issues under the direction of senior department managers and other engineers from different teams. It is expected that you will recognise and apply autonomously the classical answers to issues that need assistance. focuses on moderately sized issues where identifying components must be reviewed in order to analyse scenarios or data. mostly collaborates with managers and other engineers from other teams.
We at Synopsys are at the forefront of inventions that transform the way we live, work, and play. Autonomous vehicles. synthetic intelligence. The sky. 5.G. The Things Network. The Age of Smart Everything is about to begin thanks to these developments. And we’re powering it all with the most cutting-edge software security and chip design technologies available. We’d want to meet you if you’re as passionate about innovation as we are.
Required Skills : Automation (Perl/Python/Shell script/Web dev), Operating System (Linux and Windows), SCM (Git, Perforce), Database (Oracle)
Desired Skills : Containerization, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory,
Preferred Skills : AZure/AWS exposure
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.