TCS is hiring for Research Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
TCS Internship 2023
- Position: Research Intern
- Location: Across India
- Qualification: PhD, MS, MTech, BE, BTech
- Batch: 2021, 22, 23, 24, 25
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
The students have access to data and challenges at the industrial scale because they operate in an industrial R&D environment. Additionally, they have the ability to talk with some of the top scholars in the world. With the possibility to customise the length in some circumstances, internships can range in length from six to eight weeks for short internships to 16 to 18 weeks for long internships.
TCS is seeking outstanding and highly motivated PhD, MS, MTech, final year BE or BTech students with a passion for computer science research. Students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behaviour may also submit an application.
Come work with us if you have a solid academic history and a love for research and development.
to carry out research under the direction of senior researchers in an industrial R&D setting and to address issues that affect the entire industry.
The following are the responsibility areas:
R&D-related asset creation:
- Define study issues and create remedies for them.
- Create prototype solutions using data from the industry.
- Submit research articles to prestigious publications and conferences.
Execution of Research:
- Conduct a literature review to find possibilities and problems.
- Implement proofs-of-concept
- Participate in the creation of products and tools
Growing and Learning:
- learn about the newest industrial research trends and technology.First, read through all of the job details on this page. Scroll down and press the Click Here button. To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link. Fill the details with the information provided. Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
- Describe the difficulties faced by applied research.
- Clearly state research issues and develop solutions in a methodical manner.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.