Uber is hiring for Software Engineering Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Uber Internship 2023
- Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Batch: 2025 Passout
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech. or integrated dual degree in computer science, electronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mathematics, or a related field with a 2025 graduation target
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering through prior internships, employment, coding contests, and/or publications
- Programming knowledge of one or more systems or application languages, such as Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C++, etc.
- Interest in creating infrastructure/tools
- A desire to be a part of a team that consistently produces impactful results
- A dedication to creating software that is clear, maintainable, and reusable
- A strong sense of responsibility for your work and an innate desire to deliver
- willingness to learn new methodologies and languages
As a future Uber intern, you are:
- Obviously enquiring. When it comes to solving problems, you’re inventive and creative, and you’re always looking for ways to improve and streamline procedures.
- Quick learner. We’re looking for interns who enjoy picking up new technologies and reject the idea of one solution fits all. You should have no trouble adapting to the demands of our significant growth and rapidly changing business environment.
- A superb team player. You think working as a team will allow you to accomplish more because the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ frank criticism to improve continuously.
- Monthly housing allowance, Uber credits, and internship stipend
- We’re moving real people and assets while reimagining global logistics and transportation, giving you the once-in-a-lifetime chance to change the world so that everyone around you uses the product you created.
- Get guidance from engineers at Uber throughout your internship experience.
- Develop close relationships and personal networks with diligent individuals who value technology in a dynamic international work environment.
About the Role:
You will directly influence both the rider and driver experience as an Uber Intern. Do you want to advance our services because you like them? Do you want to fix a problem with our app that you have? So submit an application to join our team. We have big goals, are committed, and are eager to revolutionise the global transportation sector. We are moving actual assets and actual people around cities, making our social web app more than just another one. Through a variety of summer activities, you will forge enduring connections with other interns and Uber mentors outside of your work.
GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and in creating an environment where you are valued as an individual who can elevate our company by bringing a viewpoint that no one else can. Uber offers a truly open workplace environment that encourages everyone to express their opinions.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.