Upstox is hiring for UI Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Upstox Internship : UI Intern
- Position: UI Intern
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min ₹ 22K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
We are employing enthusiastic and innovative people seeking internships in the FinTech industry that last three to six months. In order to solve challenging issues, you will collaborate with seasoned designers, researchers, copywriters, product managers, technical leaders, and other stakeholders.
You will be solving complicated customer problems, investigating and coming up with straightforward solutions, improving current products or developing new ones, gathering and evaluating customer insights using a variety of research techniques, influencing product strategy and decisions with the help of customer research, and learning the ins and outs of the product development process as part of the internship.
Things that will make you stand out:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your aptitude for design and method of problem-solving
- A strong desire to acquire new skills and a constant curiosity
- The capacity for quick thinking and efficient work in a hectic setting
One of the top Fin-Tech firms in India, Upstox aims to make trading and investing more approachable for the general public by streamlining the process. With our cutting-edge trade & investing platform and commission-free pricing, we hope to make it possible for everyone, from novice investors to experienced traders, to invest across a variety of categories. We provide a wide range of asset classes for investment, including stocks, mutual funds, IPOs, digital gold, and more. By concentrating on our clients’ requirements and providing them with tailored yet effective solutions, we were able to see a sharp increase in our clientele, which increased from 25,000 in 2017 to 2 lakh in 2019.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.