Newton School is hiring for Video Editor – Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Video Editing Internship
- Position: Video Editor – Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 15K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Adobe product knowledge, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects
- A desire to constantly improve and create the perfect video, as well as to change your perception of what a “perfect” video might be
- Being extremely accountable and meeting deadlines ahead of schedule without sacrificing quality
- If you can quickly learn and advance your understanding of video strategy, you will be able to maximise efficiency and reduce your note-taking workload.
- You demonstrate a strong background in video editing as well as a passion for it. While a thorough background is not indicative of skill, it does assist us in accurately assessing your abilities.
- Any graduate who is proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- The Candidate will be held accountable for delivering all project deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Should be up to date on the latest social media design trends.
- Outstanding creativity and innovation, as well as superior time management and organisational abilities
- Excellent knowledge of Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
Way Of Working:
- An opportunity to work on something meaningful.
- A fast-paced environment in which to learn and grow. Decisions are made in a transparent manner.
- High autonomy; the ability to take risks, experiment, and fail.
- Salary is market competitive.
Come be a part of a rocketship that is making a huge difference in the world of education!
On the one hand, there are over a million college graduates each year with only a 5% employability rate, and on the other, there are thousands of businesses struggling to find talent. Newton School’s personalised learning platform aims to bridge this massive gap. We are constructing an online university and addressing the serious issue of graduate employability.
We have a strong core team made up of alumni from IITs and IIMs who have worked in companies such as Unacademy, Inmobi, Ola, and Microsoft, among others. We have the support of some of the world’s most respected investors, including RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners, and a slew of angel investors, including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy and Razorpay founders, and Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar, among others.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.