Zerodha Fund House is hiring for Devops Intern. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Zerodha Fund House Devops Internship
- Position: Devops Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: Recent Batches
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min ₹ 22K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
Double Click To Apply Now
You will get the amazing chance to work with a group of top-notch engineers, designers, and financial specialists at Zerodha Fund House, all of whom have a variety of experiences and abilities. You will be an integral part of developing the upcoming line of millennial financial products as a member of the DevOps team.
We are seeking a driven and aggressive undergrad with DevOps experience who would ideally graduate in 2024. Working with state-of-the-art technologies, you’ll help us give our users an enjoyable investing experience.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re ready to learn and develop as well as if you want to be a part of a team that is revolutionising the investing industry.
- Assist the team in investigating and assessing novel DevOps tools and technologies to enhance our process for development and deployment.
- Observe and resolve issues with applications and infrastructure.
- Document and impart to the team expertise about DevOps.
- Participate in open-source projects, give presentations, and write blog entries to support the DevOps community.
- Solid foundations in networking and Linux
- Concepts for web development: server architecture (cloud computing).
- A basic understanding of CI/CD and other DevOps tools and technologies, such as GitOps
- Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market arena.
- Proficiency with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53), Terraform, Helm, and Cloudformation, as well as ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, AWS CDK, and CDK8s.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (python, bash) and databases (Postgres, Redis, MongoDB).
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure, including EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, and Route53.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.