Zuddl is hiring for Engineering Intern – iOS. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Zuddl Internship 2023
- Position: Engineering Intern – iOS
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Min 15K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Work on highly interactive native apps with offline functionality, real-time video streaming, and customizable UI layouts.
- Constructing and creating cutting-edge iOS applications
- Convert wireframes and drawings into high-quality code
- Have well-planned designs that take size, performance, maintainability, and costs into account
- To identify, design, and release new features, work with cross-functional teams.
- Solid familiarity with Swift, SwiftUI, and best practises
- Solid familiarity with iOS UI design ideas and patterns
- RESTful API knowledge to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of developing objects-oriented software
- Strong familiarity with UIKit, Autolayouts, and the other iOS libraries
- Understanding of memory management and multithreading
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Bonus: Experience with Core Data, Realm, and Firebase
Benefits & Perks:
- Possibility to contribute to a product that is reshaping the webinar and event industries.
- Remote employment, flexible work schedules
- A society based on integrity, openness, and trust
- An opening at a quickly expanding series starting up
- Affordable Stipend
For B2B marketers and conference planners to organise and manage webinars and event programmes that generate income, use Zuddl, a unified events and webinar platform. Regardless of the event style (webinar, hybrid, virtual, or in-person), Zuddl supports the full event lifecycle (pre-event, in-event, and post-event) with software and services.
We work with conference planners including NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, and B2B firms like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft.
As a member of the Y-Combinator 2020 class, Zuddl has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding, led by Qualcomm Ventures and Alpha Wave Incubation, with participation from our current backers GrowX Ventures and Waveform Ventures.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.